SYR 0.00% 32.0¢ syrah resources limited

redgum, Thanks for your comments. I agree with some but not all...

1. 114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    redgum, Thanks for your comments. I agree with some but not all of your comments. Marginal graphite mines have been having a difficult time being profitable since the mid 1990's so the question is will Syrah now cause them to close down? Yes as you commented these marginal mines mostly sell on price.

When I read the comments of Syrah CEO about not flooding the market I question his statement. How does Syrah not flood the market when they need to sell 160K tons in year 1? The market is just not growing fast enough today to support this added capacity.

CS Addtive GmbH is looking for low cost low carbon to sell to steel mills and Iron foundries. Thus they will need very low prices to be able to compete in this competitive market.

Yes I agree with you Syrah will most likely have more off take agreements and will need these off take agreements in order to come close to selling 160k tons in year 1. The original agreement with Chalieco is proving to be useless. The major concern is at what average FOB price.

I hope Syrah is successful my bigest concerned however is the current market valuation. I do not believe Syrah will continue to be able to justify a market value of A1.4B

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $331.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.5¢ 31.0¢ $1.390M 4.380M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 904701 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 360883 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.