SYR 2.22% 22.0¢ syrah resources limited

Hi Prime1, ThyssenKrupp is one of the worlds largest steel...

1. 919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Hi Prime1,

ThyssenKrupp is one of the worlds largest steel producers. It has revenues of over $40 billion each and every year. I think your argument, while technically correct insofar as an individual entity is concerned, misses the point. ThyssenKrupp is a conglomerate made up of over 600 companies. One company does elevators, one does submarines (which is in the mix for Australia's submarine tender), one does steel, etc etc. In that vein, dealing with TK Trading House Co, you are technically correct that this specific company is not an end user when compared to TK Steel Manufacturing Co, but to suggest that an industrial powerhouse like ThyssenKrupp is going to trade graphite to other end users, while purchasing it's own graphite needs through another entity, is a spurious point to make. ThyssenKrupp did the testing and negotiating of the off-take for themselves, irrespective of what entity they put on the top of the agreement.

It's like suggesting that if you do a deal with Dan Murphy's, that Woolworths have nothing to do with it, even though Woolies owns Dan Murphy's (and BWS, etc).

ThyssenKrupp are an end user, end of point. It's clutching at straws for SYR to suddenly trumpet that they are the first. But when MacBank says your share price growth is more than 100% built on a currently non-existing spherical graphite business, I guess you need to clutch as many straws as possible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $227.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 23.3¢ 21.5¢ $638.1K 2.853M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 64122 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 11500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.