SYR 6.56% 32.5¢ syrah resources limited

Ann: Syrah signs Statement of Sales Intent with Hiller Carbon, page-12

1. 1,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 301
    Hi tobyjack,

Just while we are harking back to previous posts I thought this one of yours might be of interest. You would have been so pleased at the time, I am sure, to be able to find some commentator (no never your thoughts) who contributed to your negative spin theme.

I wonder what other world shattering comments this Durrans has to his name?

It seems to me that there are still a lot of people out there - including you tj - yet to understand that SYR will wring a paradigm shift in the graphite industry, and that shift has already commenced.

cheers

redgum

Post#16584569

Interesting discussion out of Graphite15 suggesting..........

Graphite 2015: Graphite has priced itself out of the recarburiser market, says Durrans

By LAURA SYRETT
    Published: Wednesday, 09 December 2015

The UK-based carbon materials business says that both natural and synthetic graphite are uncompetitive for use as recarburisers in the iron and steel industries, however mining companies aiming to monetise fines by selling into this market insist their material will be cost effective.

Graphite, both natural and synthetic, is too expensive to be widely used as a recarburiser in the steel manufacturing and iron foundry industries, according to a leading British carbon materials business.

David Wilson, project manager at Sheffield-based James Durrans, said that despite its various performance advantages, such as high solubility,.

http://www.indmin.com/Article/35128...-of-the-recarburiser-market-says-Durrans.html
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.5¢
Change
0.020(6.56%)
Mkt cap ! $336.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 32.5¢ 30.0¢ $1.514M 4.877M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 500053 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 170548 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.