SZL 0.00% $24.35 sezzle inc.

@Tradinator I saw the video. Another masterful dodge of the...

1. 104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    @Tradinator I saw the video. Another masterful dodge of the subject. He went wide talking about financial influencers in general, some finger pointing at other youtubers and general discussion about click baiting. He is dodging the real question. Why pump sezzle over several videos, talking about it going to $100. Telling subscribers he is aggressively accumulating, but then nothing when he started dumping over the last few months.

My question to him in the live stream will be simple. Why not tell your subscribers you were aggressively selling your position over the last few months- in fact you halved your position over several of your portfolios. You’ve been asked several times and had more than enough opportunity to at least confirm or mention it. What’s the difference? His conviction in the stock changed and he is selling, yet he won’t confirm to the subscribers who support his channel who have been asking him in several live streams and comments on other videos. I think it’s a fair question. It’s important to note that the reason this came about was because he turned negative on sezzle, through videos and comments in his live streams, the last video been something he dug up from auzbiz 2 months ago where someone used inaccurate information to dump on sezzle, it was embarrassing to watch- as many have pointed out here, including that sezzle only had a 25 million funding facility. When actually it is 250 million, underwritten by Goldman Sachs no less.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.