SZL 0.00% $24.35 sezzle inc.

This are the points I raised I can’t believe he has made a whole...

1. 213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi Phil I looked forward to your response only to watch and find you did not respond to my concerns and in fact have attacked me in a 30 minute video to your audience. I was simple a viewer asking valid questions? And to go out and bully a viewer shows your character. As a viewer all I was looking for was a genius response.. Not the less I will give you the respect you have not given me. When your audience ask you did you sell sezzle because your channel is looking to view it negatively you gaslight to say from now on I won’t share what I’ve done if it’s expect.It is expected because you tell your audience your transparent and that if fundamentals change you will let us know. And then the videos you share make us think other wise leading in confusion from viewers.You can’t compare yourself to those channels as you are deflecting from the points I have raised with your channel. And that is that your click bait seemed to be at a time I believe you may have sold. Now that’s not a hard question nor should you feel you can’t disclose that.. unless I’m right and it will make you come across a certain way now.Leading on from that you won’t be baited to share.. I wasn’t baiting you I simply wanted to know what had changed for you to view szl from 100-4? You deflect and underestimate your influence to say people may or may not have bought after watching your videos would be ignorant. Again I never said that wasn’t on the responsibility of the buyer as well.You and you alone have taken no accountability in this video and leads me to think my thoughts were right.It’s honestly a shame you have come out so aggressive from my genuine concern. I really do worry for the investors with low financial literacy that are hanging on to your every word and just genuinely am being a voice to understand how sezzle went from $100-$4. I don’t think comparing yourself to ubs is a compliment but I would have to agree with your statement as it makes no sense.
    This are the points I raised I can’t believe he has made a whole video about ME and COMPLETELY MISSED THE POINT hahahaha my god what is my life!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.