ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 10,761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 880
    Just having a look at the chart this year, it spent most of March to July bouncing to $9.60 from much lower levels... about 4 times. No reason it can't go back near $10. We're about to go into the biggest BNPL shopping season ever with more and more BNPL retail purchases. I think Sezzle can do it on its own, especially if their numbers improve on last time. We were in the $8 range in Aug. This can easily be done with some good numbers and reducing bad debts. Canada news this week proves they are making the right moves and I think that will follow on in other markets too. They know what they're doing. As Jeff Bezos once said... "The share price is not the company & the company is not the share price".

The market oversold all the bnpl companies in September, even the best of the lot Afterpay. Zip got a hiding, and Sezzle got absolutely smashed. It can't stay down forever. One round of bad debts doesn't necessarily mean it has to continue. Things are looking up, I ain't taking anything off the table at these levels. Too risky if this moves up ahead without you. If anything I'll be adding more now if we get a pullback in the US after 3 up days in row.

A takeover is just icing on the cake. Sezzle will easily make it on its own. biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.