TDO 0.00% 7.8¢ 3d energi limited

I also have WGO up the Wazoo and its driving me a little...

1. Jim
    945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    I also have WGO up the Wazoo and its driving me a little bonkers, but yes, WA has two emerging oil and gas provinces, Perth and Canarvon basins, both enjoy wells that are generally high impact with an unusually high success rate.

BESB or Buy Early Sell Before Spud is a share strategy which simply means buying oil and gas (or any spec) while its quiet and then selling into the rush of punters jumping on board as drilling approaches. Its generally not advisable perhaps to punt on the outcome of wells, but this strategy is the most enduringly profitable I have found in 30 years of investing. I do often hold for the outcome though, sometimes I fall in love. Usually regret it! MAY was a pearler of a BESB recently, triplling in a week. It'll may well do it again as drilling is some way off.

Am not sure but I think the phrase may have been coined by John Campbell at the Oil and Gas Weekly. If you are new to this, its worth subscribing. I still do. He covers the sector and identifies the BESBs

TDO at 5-6 is clearly a BESB buy whilst nothing much is happening, with a view to selling into drilling action success either on or near its permits

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 8.0¢ 7.8¢ $62.47K 792.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 25166 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 65000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.90 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.9¢ 17947
Last updated 13.47pm 30/05/2024 ?
TDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.