PGH 0.59% 84.5¢ pact group holdings ltd

It could be Easter holiday? I checked the media releases on TOP...

1. 564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    It could be Easter holiday? I checked the media releases on TOP website, while the decision is independent, but I noticed a few things,

a) In simple cases, the timeframe is very short (1-2 weeks) and usually, it may lead to decline to conduct proceeding or declines to make a declaration.

b) But the longer time period, while the decision varies, it means the case is more complex (in some cases, due to multiple applications to one case issue) it could take between 1-2 months to reach the decision.

I remembered in early January, I got told by one source, told me 'Look, you can say whatever you want, but I promise you by Easter, 100% RG is going to win. Just you watch'.

I was very angry back then and 3 months have passed, thanks to all shareholders' supports, we are here at Easter, guys. Does it look like RG is winning or desperately tried to email and send out letters to people's door here? I haven't received the letter like Nuts have, but I think either it comes late or RG wanted to cut some postage fees (just like his low-ball offer) so he tried not to send to some 'particular' individuals.

So, I think while we want to know the answer soon enough, but may be because by miracle, this case has leaded into complexity and it could give us a chance to win at TOP. The procedure is the TOP decides to conduct proceeding first and then decides whether to make declaration or not.

As the time stretch out, hopefully, it gives us the the better chance at TOP and also for any one that got a bit of cash to load some in.

I hope we win, but sadly, I might not have the chance to see the person who told me Easter is Armageddon again. Oh well, at least, I won that bet, By Easter huh?

My opinion.
    Last edited by williamteddy: 29/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.59%)
Mkt cap ! $290.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 85.0¢ 84.5¢ $27.96K 33.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34451 84.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.0¢ 45625 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
84.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
84.5¢ 84.5¢ 84.5¢ 4063
Last updated 15.22pm 10/05/2024 ?
PGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.