PGH 0.59% 85.0¢ pact group holdings ltd

ISPA_Inspection_of_Register - Interactive_2.pdfYou can download...

1. 556 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    ISPA_Inspection_of_Register - Interactive_2.pdf

You can download this form, fill in your details and email to Computershare 24-48 hours before hand and visit your local Computershare branch to look at your register on the computer for free. Just ask them that you want to look at your register on Pact and when you are on the computer, just type your name in and the details will show up.

On the register, it doesn't have anyone phone number though. It only provided your name, address, amount of shares holding and date of entry and date of exit if anyone sold it out and the email address if you provided your email address to your broker account.

I have seen many registers only got the address and no email, so yes, it is probably why they only can mail it all to you since they probably can't find your email on the register.

Having said that, phone call to shareholders, in my opinion, is a breach in data privacy and also what you would probably say 'stalking'.

Why do I say that? The register doesn't have any one's phone number on it, so for them to contact you, it means they dig around some one details to get to your phone number. For example, if you buy shares through your company's name (investment fund), they probably type your company name on google and grab your number. I believe that's what trickspen said a while ago.

If you use your residential address, they probably check on white pages and found your number if they lucky to get the hit. That's what happened to Ben.

If you use your PO box address, they probably find some way to get your details at Post Office (I am guessing) and I think that's what happened to User123.

If you are a licensed trader or even an electrician or a builder, your details will be available to your industry's authority and they grab it from there.

Or else, they will check down on your Facebook, Likedin and other social media platforms and hope they get your number. I meant those details are majorly used for your jobs or for your company's details and perhaps even only for friends contacts.

In my opinion, especially why I obtained the list is to monitor the status of 10% blocking power and the amount of holders that still on the register to meet 150 numbers. For me, majorly it is the amount of shares and date of entry/exit if any is my concern, not your details or any malicious intention.

It would be a disaster for anyone to obtain the list and sending 'confusing' emails or 'almost threatening' letters to thousands of Pact holders like this current situation. More horrifically, I can't envision our details that available on the register to be used as a method to trace our phone number and be used for communication technique during take over bid.

Just my view and my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
85.0¢
Change
0.005(0.59%)
Mkt cap ! $292.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.5¢ 85.0¢ 84.5¢ $28.82K 34.05K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 273955 84.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.0¢ 165749 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
84.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
85.0¢ 85.0¢ 84.5¢ 3164
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
PGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.