PGH 0.00% 84.0¢ pact group holdings ltd

Ann: T/O Panel: PGH Acting President Makes Interim Order, page-8

1. 575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 232
    I was into a lot of confusion after a day of long hours at work then I read everyone's comments up here and suddenly price went funny at around 3 pm. Just got off the phone with Borg after work, and he explained to me about this interim order to be off-market department only. I thought it was both on-market and off-market bid too. Lucky, he corrected me.

But then when I read the interim order again, and I again made the same mistake by thinking the off-market offer means both on market and off market bid too as RG wanted to privatise the whole thing and price will drop by tomorrow. I messaged him again and blah blah blah all the non-sense. Just after the message, I google search 'pact group' and this news article pop up. Oops, sorry Borg, my bad!!

All I am saying is imagine if you are just an ordinary person and kinda dull like me, how many stages of confusion I went through today! Now, the whole thing make sense to me of what everyone was saying!!

I AGREED with Ben that, he should be stopped from buying shares on market too!! Just imagine a common person without any knowledge into laws, finance or even access to a newspaper, just by reading this interim order, would be a DISASTER, as I am afraid to say so, like everyone went through HELL up here!!

My opinion, DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $289.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.0¢ 84.3¢ 84.0¢ $6.284K 7.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 111005913 84.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.5¢ 120442 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.