CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: T12 to supply Costco, page-67

1. 4,751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 358

Another poster that doesn't do research. I've been on them for ages and feel wicked. could be placebo I will find out when I die

VitaHemp Hemp Seed Oil is a true Australian Grown cold-pressed oil, extracted (expelling of the raw seed) by Waltanna Hemp Group and is produced (Soft gel capsule) in a GMP production facility.
    A wonderful plant based alternative to conventional fish oil. A rich source of Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) and Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA), Hemp seed oil includes the EFAs Omega 6 & Omega 3 in a naturally occurring 3:1 ratio, considered an essential part of a balanced diet.
    VitaHemp Hemp Seed Oil Capsules are produced from the same high quality Hemp Seed as our 250ml bottled oil, but in a convenient 750mg easy to take soft gel capsule that can be used by the entire family.
    120 x 750mg Capsules in each bottle (1 person x 1 months supply)

Why Buy Australian Hemp Foods vs. Imported

Recent changes to import laws in Australia have provided a significant advantage to locally grown Hemp seed. All imported Hemp seeds will have to be sterilised rendering it a dead seed. This kind of treatment significantly affects the nutritional qualities and shelf-life, which may compromise the health, therapeutic and nutritional benefits attributed to the use of Hemp seeds, oil, powders and foods.29.95

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.