MOD 0.00% 43.5¢ mod resources limited

Having been invested in MOD since last Feb I just tend to focus...

1. 1,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 764
    Having been invested in MOD since last Feb I just tend to focus on what I consider important drivers and mileposts.

It's been 2 months since we started the new drill phase and the visuals happily show that the project is unfolding in line more or less with expectations. JH and JVR are well in tune with the geology by now.

So I'm expecting assay results to market next week, as I know JH likes to wait for a good batch in order to explain the significance of the findings in the wider context of the geology. Plenty more copper finds away from T3 which was predicted but still exciting.

Tshukudu is well funded and backed by Sprott on MTR's side and we have good investment on MOD's side, so that looks well under control. Looking to the future there will be some interesting developments IMO to get into a position to be able to secure the big sums needed to fund mine building and production, but seeing what JH did with Western Areas ..well, he knows his stuff, and both JV partners have a skilled team and advisors to guide then through.

Very happy and chilled with this investment. ( I invest in both MOD and MTR)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.