MOD 0.00% 43.5¢ mod resources limited

Hi @TheFriar, a couple of quick comments re key management...

1. 313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Hi @TheFriar, a couple of quick comments re key management staff:

- Julian Hanna, MD: former MD Western Areas and essentially came out of retirement to explore the Botswana project. Prior to his appointment the focus was on the gold project at Sams Creek and he quickly pivoted focus to Botswana. Julian Hanna co-discovered and got WSA's Spotted Qoull deposit to production, and they pioneered the sealed container shipping route for the concentrate that I believe they are planning on using for T3

- Julian Hanna brought on Terry Grammer's UK-listed Metal Tiger Plc in a 30% JV in 2015 to fund acquisition of the former Discovery Mines (DMI) tenements, including that in which T3 sits. Terry Grammer of course founded Western Areas, and was then joint prospector of the year for the Cosmos nickel discovery.

- Jacques Van Rensburg. The key geologist at MOD - deep history in the Kalahari Copper Belt, he was formerly with Hana Mining and was responsible for the discovery of much of what is now Cupric Canyon's deposits (banana zone, zone 5, etc).

The other very key point that is perhaps not well appreciated in the world class metallurgy results, evident in the PFS and earlier met. work. The copper/silver recoveries and concentrate grades really are exceptional. Metallurgy is of course the main area where a junior can improve on the numbers, but struggle to do so successfully. A lot of the success here I think is due to Steve McGhee, MOD Technical Director. It helps that the ore is conducive to good grades/recoveries, Cupric have managed to get similar number from memory.

Some of the back history anyway. also take a look back at DMI and the attempted takeover by Cathay Fortune. Lots more but enough to whet your interest I hope
    Last edited by freeheel: 31/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.