ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1285
    There seems to me a big informational gap ( at least as reported to us) in the results of the initial ACM holes reporting the high cobalt grades. By this I mean that the hypothesis as proposed by ACM was contamination by the saw bladé ( smearing) in the sample taken from cores, and no doubt most saw blades do contain Co upto typically 5% approx., BUT, saw blades contain other elements in combination with Co, notably, typically, Molybdenum, Vanadium, Tungsten in reasonable quantities, and of course there is the matrix material being iron. Question is, did the assay by ACM also reveal any Mo, V or W and what Fe content because the Fe is going to be probably around 10x the Co amount. It seems to me to be a blindingly obvious question. I think it would have been prudent to release the full logged assay by ACM so we can see what else is there, rather than just Co being reported. If only Co was detected in the amounts reported, then it supports the notion that saw blade contamination was not the cause. Maybe ACM did not analyze for the other combinational elements, but then one asks the question, why did they analyze for Co. I mean, you just don't pluck Co out of a list of candidate elements that might be present in a core, surely a package of elements would have been tested for instead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.020(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $531.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 29.5¢ 27.5¢ $3.626M 12.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 225428 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 23587 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.