LOT 3.77% 25.5¢ lotus resources limited

Ann: Tabac Cobalt Gold Project - Drilling Progress Report, page-56

1. 6,277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1260
    Salpetie, many thanks your detailed post and gathering all that original documentation. I did try to access it myself but did not succeed. Anyway, understand all you say. The critical piece of the jigsaw ( which is missing from the ACM assays, no fault of anyone by the way) is assay levels for elements ( V, W, Mo and Fe ) which if the blade had contaminated the samples, we would have noted high levels of at least one of these ( V, W , Mo) as cobalt is not the only element in steel cutting tools, but even putting that aside, Fe is the main matrix elemet in blades and a high ( very high) assay level for Fe in those specific samples with a high Co would have in my mind pointed to blade contamination. But these elements were not assayed , and why would they at the time, so we will never know. Just puzzles me a bit why ACM ( or the lab) would have singled out Co for assay, after all, ACM was a gold miner/explorer, so Co would not have been on the agenda for them Again , who knows why. The ICP and AAS methods for assay are not catch-all techniques, its necessary to define what you are looking for. So again, all very puzzling to me

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $467.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 24.5¢ $1.233M 4.808M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 343110 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 338915 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.