LOT 5.26% 27.0¢ lotus resources limited

Ann: Tabac Project- Intersection of Potential Cobalt Bearing Zone, page-64

1. 6,291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1273
    What I find very interesting is the chronology of events. On 26April, early morning, RIR announced they had just started to intersect the target zone. Price did not really move that day, but on the 27th and 28th we got the big dump. Now the anticipated Co mineralization commences soon after entering the target zone ( as todays core pictures show, based on the pink coluration). In other words, whilst the dump was occurring, the core was displaying the very positive physical characteristics . This suggests the dump was not based on any leak, probably just a sizeable dump that then triggered stop losses. The weekend then intervened, then Monday morning we get the TH. So, lets not read anything into the 2 day dump.
    Now to todays announcement, its timing is very interesting. Its not as though the share price was going up while they were drilling through this pink mineralization, in fact, the contrary. So no leakage from the field that would have warranted a TH. Methinks it would only have been called if there was a very confident view that Co is there, and pre-empts any possible future leak until assays are done. All in all, I read all this as extremely positive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.