RSG 1.97% 77.5¢ resolute mining limited

Long, with a small position. I have confidence in Stuart in...

1. 4,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 684
    Long, with a small position. I have confidence in Stuart in regards to his figures in announcements and he understands 1+1=2. I like the way he recognised oxide a consistent loss making exercise. He walked into an absolute and utter mess I’m not sure most are aware of.
    Im really hoping he can turn Syama into an operation with reserves which may go close to clearing current debt. I have no idea what or if a mine which has never returned a profit with falling production has any value in a country with high sovereign risk,You would obviously say no. But in saying that the other 3 mines they sold turned profitable under new management so possibly syama also. BHP were on top of the world when RSG bought Syama and they were going to show bhp how it’s done with a fully automated mine. Billions of dollars later all they have is a big hole in the ground and substantial debt. BHP just laughing at them
    If they could just keep Mako RSG would be absolutely great company Mako a cracker of a mine with good reserves,grades and extremely profitable. The biggest positive is it contract mined per tonne of ore by a private contractor at a set price. This will put an end to all the added expenses hidden wherever they can squeeze them in the cost of production. Debt a major concern for me but I’m confident Stuart has a plan either to refinance or sell Syama but a decision needs to be made soon as cash is dwindling fast

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.