RSG 4.00% 65.0¢ resolute mining limited

Ann: Tabakoroni Underground Update, page-27

1. 3,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 615
    Sircorp i think you may find RSG might struggle with raising a further $120 million US at present. The sophisticated investors from the last raising have not had an opportunity to recoup there investment at this stage. RSG is getting desperate to source new capital from unsuspecting investors. They have dual listed on the London stock exchange in hope of finding new investors and getting very desperate by hoping to find interest by presenting to Gold forum Americas presentation and Diggers and Dealers presentations. RSG is a fantastic stock to trade and its an amazing stock for traders to short as every price sensitive announcement is always guaranteed to be dissapoining and too confusing for the average investors to make any sense of. I get a great laugh with every announcement. There claim to fame is 10 successful mines over 30 years in 2 continents. You would think with such extensive experience they would be an extremely successful company. I would love to know how much money they have raised from investors over this 30 year period.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
65.0¢
Change
0.025(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.383B
Open High Low Value Volume
62.5¢ 66.0¢ 62.5¢ $4.780M 7.363M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 85698 64.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
65.5¢ 12234 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.