PLS 1.06% $2.80 pilbara minerals limited

Ann: Tabba Tabba Tantalum Project Update, page-46

1. 6,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I have to say I'm really not surprised.

Geo's do a great job at finding minerals but they are not miners or administrators.
    There have been plenty of mistakes over the past year.
    I think the thing people don't get is that small cap miners don't have the in house experience to call on.
    What they attempted was turning a brilliant resource into a miner was likely beyond the small team they had and on a show string.
    They gave it a go with limited experience and trusted those with more experience and came up short.
    I'd rather that than management that sit on their ass waiting for something to happen.

TT is really a bit of a non event imo. I'm not even sure how much profit will be made but it's a small issue.
    People are thinking , well if TT ends like this what will happen with Lithium.
    I think that's also not relevant as they are big enough now to employ those with more mining experience to steer the ship.

I also have to say that commissioning any new machine will have issues. By the tone of the announcement these are not small issues so we should be patient as it's likely going to take time.
    This is business. For those that thought they bought a piece of paper well go sell. For those that bought part of a mine, well business is like this. Sh&t happens and you get in there and fix the problem and move on.

PLS was never about TT, not today and not tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.80
Change
-0.030(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $8.429B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.81 $2.89 $2.79 $52.63M 18.65M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 263602 $2.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.82 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.