PLS 3.23% $3.04 pilbara minerals limited

Ann: Tabba Tabba Tantalum Project Update, page-88

1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    Fair dinkum! The amount of criticism of the PLS management team for a engineering stuff up by an outside consultant is appalling. While I appreciate everybody's entitled to their own opinion, it is obviously apparent that those the most vocal in their criticism have absolutely no idea of the difficulties of commissioning major plant or equipment. Whether it is in mining manufacturing or other enterprise installation of major plant rarely runs perfectly.

Is more than likely that the company will have the opportunity of taking action against Nagrom's insurers if it is not an easy fix and PLS shareholders are not likely to be out of pocket.

This is disappointing but not the fault of the PLS management team in my opinion.

I honestly believe those critical of the management team need to stop speaking out of their pockets!l I doubt there are many who has suffered owning PLS shares to date and for those who are late to the party I doubt they are going to be on the wrong side of the ledger for long!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.04
Change
0.095(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $8.954B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.01 $3.04 $2.96 $32.43M 10.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 143814 $3.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.04 553592 72
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.11pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.