PLS 2.72% $3.02 pilbara minerals limited

Ann: Tabba Tabba Tantalum Project Update, page-96

1. 3,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    Thankyou PF but its not a theory and the mis quote?
    Lets look at your suggestion that it would be and then then think of how this could be quantified for an insurer to underwrite the risk and place it with re-insurers?? How long is a piece of string? Im sure you may know?

But lets provide an example. I freight lithium under contract to the port with my locomotive and the mechanic that I have my train serviced with Mr "Poker heavy industries Service" conducted the last service and failed to check the tension of the sump plug and 3 weeks later my engine runs for a short time with no oil. (I understand there would be a watchdog nowadays. But this events have occurred)
    The service providers P/L would pick up this and the motor would be rebuilt with only the damaged parts replaced. That excludes the injectors being serviced and the heads also etc. That would be normal for a reco but not in a insured event. Consequential loss is always excluded and is not ratable.
    I am a little offended by your NIP. However you may know more than me about ISR covers and what endorsements are available??
    Last edited by kcheers: 14/01/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.02
Change
0.080(2.72%)
Mkt cap ! $9.090B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.01 $3.04 $2.96 $59.25M 19.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 40915 $3.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.02 318781 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.