PLS 7.87% $2.88 pilbara minerals limited

What exactly are you trying to say horseshoe71? And you are...

1. 800 Posts.
    What exactly are you trying to say horseshoe71?

And you are being smart you know what and normally I wouldn't even entertain comments like the one you made!

Unless you can justify your comments than stop your I will be the first to agree with you

I don't believe twisting stories to the detriment of others how you think that is hypocritical is beyond me! Over a week ago I advised all that I had sold 75% of my holdings in PLS and increased AJM for reasons that have been said many times.

I have never said anything bad about PLS other than logically AJM has a more realistic potential share price appreciation with the risks associated, which I personally see as minimal to the point where I believed so much, and still do, that on AJM even after originally buying in @ high 2c range and continuing to buy until as high as 7c I haven't seen a dime of profit!!!!

But rest assured when the time comes hopefully I will be the one smilinglike all of you 2.5 -4c entry holders sweating right now.

I stand by my convictions and others need to do the same I appreciate that people don't like someone telling how it is, as they see it, when they are holding large margins but then they should respect others, IMHO, stop insulting others/companies etc.

Futile is the word

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.88
Change
0.210(7.87%)
Mkt cap ! $8.672B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.76 $2.88 $2.74 $151.4M 53.48M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8000 $2.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.89 377420 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.