IMM 1.27% 39.0¢ immutep limited

Ann: TACTI-002 & INSIGHT-004 data to be presented at ASCO, page-113

1. 5,274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1642
    Howdy @theoc ? Not at all, this is not a competition. I have said it many a times, there is no single silver bullet. I think what is happening in the other camp is also very good development, particularly that they are also recognizing that there is a need for multi-component. Cancer at DNA/nucleous level is fairly simple and the same, but at tissue level it is very complex and it is necessary to approach it from all possible angles. I LOVE to see a vaccine developed for cancer by anyone, but from what I know of cancer a vaccine would have specific use (e.g. for a cohort of population who have disposition), otherwise a treatment is more like it. As as it is the way of the future, I think it is also easier to personalise a treatment drug than it is to personalise vaccine. But again there is no competition specially if they work in partnership. In having said that I do have a bias opinion that if we do see something in Efti and IMP761 then IMM will have an edge in versatility and in that manner it will stand out. This very factor played when I was going to put money in the other camp which I then tipped into IMM. I am thankfully ahead but not as much (for now) as some lucky bustards!!! Again, Well done!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $570.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.8¢ 39.0¢ $1.807M 4.605M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 73568 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 313540 37
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.