IMM 11.9% 29.5¢ immutep limited

Fair question, Ahjay. I used to post a lot on HC years and years...

1. 225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Fair question, Ahjay. I used to post a lot on HC years and years ago. Now I only rarely post and only when something strikes my interest. I think my last posts were on MSB. To be honest it is just very random and usually when I am really bored. Immutep's data with pembro in HNSCC was, to my mind, outstanding and there is still a reasonable chance they will get across the line in the overall population in AIPAC. I think what got me going this time was reading that some poster hadn't read the CCR Immutep report, because "sort" was used rather than sought in the headline of the report and I thought that was a pretty lame excuse for not reading a report. I have had a bit to do with publishing over the years and while a spelling mistake or wrong choice of word in this case shouldn't happen in a headline, they do on the odd occasion. To ignore an article, report or whatever, because of one mistake like that just sot of irritated me, so I flicked through a few of the other posts and just jotted down a few thoughts where I thought they might be useful. I'll disappear back into my hole soon enough, I would imagine. I just reckon if you're gonna post something, you should at least have the courtesy to see if anybody replied and answer any query/complaint/compliment they have.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.040(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.0¢ 28.0¢ $7.278M 23.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 53192 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 41048 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.