IMM 11.9% 29.5¢ immutep limited

ok so I didn’t think this would become a debate, but more a...

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    ok so I didn’t think this would become a debate, but more a general comment. I did clearly explain my reasoning, and although you may not agree with it, it doesn’t mean it’s not valid. When we are talking about research, data, statistics etc the fine details count. An incorrect word, a decimal in the wrong spot etc could result in making decisions based on factually incorrect information. When a sub-heading is incorrect, one of the first things people read, it questions the accuracy of the rest of the content. Overlooking simple things means the detail is also prone to inaccuracies.

Obviously I’m in the minority here. That doesn’t concern me. It’s surely not worthy of being considered a lame argument though.

Certain posters here have challenges with spelling and grammar. I have no issue with that and still read their posts without issue. Research papers are held to higher standards, for obvious reasons

ps I don’t use a spell check, and everyone is free to ignore posts, regardless of the reason

Hopefully that clarifies things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.040(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.0¢ 28.0¢ $7.278M 23.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 53192 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 41048 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.