IMM 0.00% 34.0¢ immutep limited

one thing is for sure.. It is a lot easier for companies to...

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    one thing is for sure.. It is a lot easier for companies to raise capitol today than it was 10 years ago.. once we get over the US$5 mark for immp you will see a flood of money.. Then MV will be able to tap the market again in another CR specifically to advance the rest of the products... I think if their is a T/O it may well have to be a hostile one... I think the long doldrums in the share price has had more to do with the Lag-3 license running out on FreddyT.. Thanks to MV, we have managed to stay a nose in front of the competition, hopefully we will be first to market as a stand alone therapy as well... . I personally think it wold be crazy not to develop in house in the future.. MV has all the ducks lined up in regards to manufacturing and supply chains for testing in trials.. There is no reason that this network of companies will not be able to supply on mass, (through licensing agreements) with Big Pharma and their "legacy" distribution and marketing system... we will be the Caterpillar of BioTech... picks and shovels....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $493.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 35.0¢ 33.5¢ $724.1K 2.106M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 60483 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 55452 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.