CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hello all,

Long time holder, long time dreamer of the stock leaving the doldrums!

I'm am not experienced in the markets having only dabbled years ago with some success then fouled with the too many eggs in one basket error that gripped me in the PRR hey days when I saw my money triple! So it's been in the bottom draw.

What I'd like to get further opinions on is the takeover comments made in this thread, are we really thinking that is a likelihood in the not too distant future due to how the trials are going at the moment.

I am not interested in pie in the sky comments of many multiple dollars and instant millionaires or any guff like that just some honest opinions.

Say over the next 6 months we get to 60cents. This would be hypothetically based on continued good news de-risking the company.

Is it normal for a takeover bid of a good performing company to be double the share price, less or more than that?

For example, could we expect something along the lines of say, hypothetically, share price is 60cents an offer of $1.20 or 90cents or ???. I understand I may be asking how long is a piece of string but just would like an idea, a realistic idea, of what could possibly be down the line for us patient holders?

Certainly not after financial advice just what are the norms in this takeover space - if there are any.

Thankyou to anyone responding and sorry to go a little off topic in the thread but it is related to the discussion had.

Good luck to all holders for future gains!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.