IRD 0.00% 8.0¢ iron road limited

I don't post on Hot Copper for IRD that much but gee how...

1. 219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    I don't post on Hot Copper for IRD that much but gee how exciting was the Tactic Conference Presentation.
    It must be the accountant in me but I was genuinely excited by the way it was spelt out and how the IRD are going about things.

Its in the top 10 green field sites in world for Magnetite, has all the permits ready to go,'shovel ready'. a Major international consulting firm quoted IRD in its top ten green fields so its getting world attention. Especially with the push to green .
    IRD Has done an amazing job developing the Mine and Port strategy including solving the two major issues being water supply and power(Hydrogen deal with AMP).
    With its side deals at the Port with SA Govt, AMP It has enough cash flow now to continue to develop the investment proposition including a stunning $426m royalty flow when AMP commence production.
    Hats off to IRD board and management. Larry Ingle and team have worked very hard on this.

The government initiative of building desalination plant with an investment of $5b at Cape Hardy (FID pending) being the largest in the states history should show the generational significance of this project to Australia. It has been on the top ten projects of national Significance .Final Investment Decision in next 18 months.

Remember BHP, Fortescue , AMP and state funding feasability for desalination plant . Serious investment and the location is IRD Cape Hardy!

I am a holder for a very long time.
    I am not aware of any project with as much of the risk diminished and as much upside.
    We all understand its got risk as its not developed. But gee the up side from here seems to be well insured by IRD good management.
    The huge holding by Sentient tends to keep this asset share price lacking any movement. No one is selling any large chunk. IMHO Sentient will soon have some calls from BHP, Fortescue and others to see if they are interested in selling to secure the asset. Its everyone's guess when this will happen but IMHO the major players are circling and doing their DD. There is no way BHP/Fortescue would commit to a feasibility on a project they don't own for nothing....IMHO They want to understand the economics of the site and then BANG!.Puchase. BHP and Fortescue are not a charity. Its getting a foot in the door for its shareholders so IMHO watch this space.
    If not BHP/Fortescue then I am sure international players will come . It would pay for them not to wait till FID as that may make the price a whole lot higher...

Good luck to all holders like me. I am here to cheer this thing along.
    DYO research. Not investment advice.
    The train is leaving the station. All aboard!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IRD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.