EQR 0.00% 4.9¢ eq resources limited

treefeed,I am very very disappointed you can not attend the AGM....

1. 1,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    treefeed,

I am very very disappointed you can not attend the AGM. Clearly this is an open forum to discuss the future. (The past is the past and we have a new CEO & Chairman) We are all frustrated with the past but with Mitsubishi and mota-engil group recently committed we will move forward.

“The $435/MTU and $400/MTU windows have closed and we now have to cope with $350/MTU. Fact again.”
    CNQ have used US$290/MTU in these calculations but unfortunately with an underperforming plant etc they only achieved US$230/MTU. I am disappointed but realistic,

“I want to make money with my investment in CNQ but this is not accomplished by closing our eyes and pretending everything was fine. The potential became obvious and was priced in years ago. Now it is all about execution!”
    If it wasn’t for Dr Leons blocking stake CNQ with the independent scoping study justification could be a takeover target. I would much rather keep CNQ and ride the wave to full production than see an optimistic offer.

By the end of this month we have the refurbished plant running at near full capacity processing Tungsten Tailings for 2 years @ 5,000MTU per Mth (5 March 2012 presentation slide 4).
    That’s US$290/MTU $1.45 MIL Per Mth or $15 Mil per year. (Target MTU $)
    OR US$230/MTU $1.15 Mil per Mth at the fist shipment start up rate.

Mitsubishi would not have given CNQ a “Cash Advance” on sales without in-depth justification.

I agree “Now it is all about execution!” and Jim Morgan the new CEO has a track record of execution.

Let’s look forward and with a Full production output announcement the share price should react accordingly.

Clearly Shareholders will be looking for a very transparient AGM.

Please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $101.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 298734 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.