CLZ 0.00% 0.1¢ classic minerals ltd

I've only just stumbled across this company and although find...

1. 157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    I've only just stumbled across this company and although find some amusement in the posts I know a lot of holders are hurting.
    I haven't done a deep dive into the company and won't as too many red flags, especially with LDA being involved. (been hurt by them before).

However, I would note that it seems the company is making some progress.
    These are very hard times to raise funds, many small caps have been ripped to shreds and trade well below fair value.
    So many projects have had cost blowouts/delays or even stopped over the last 12 months.

When you have no source of income, lack of support from shareholders, and general market sentiment around risker assets.
    The company doesn't have much choice but to raise funds to keep pushing forward.
    Issuing more funds and taking bad finance facilities. It's either that or stop.

It seems the mass exodus is due to the expectation of another consolidation and capital raise.
    The most annoying thing from my quick scroll-through is I have no idea what KAT is worth if it gets to production.
    Is there a scoping study, PFS, any financial numbers for what they are building? What is the processing tonnes per annum, the operating costs?
    How did they decide to process this project? (I couldn't really find much, also didn't waste that much time)

If anyone can share those details I would just be interested to know what they are trying to achieve.
    For a project that is apparently months away from commercial production, it's absurd not to be highlighting the potential every release.

I will be watching to just see what happens, If they can get to production with the current gold prices it might just change their fortunes.
    It seems there are a few bullish people, so I would welcome their input on why they continue to invest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.