AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Hi dsm and mm ... thanks for your posts. So hard to know what...

1. 3,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47

Hi dsm and mm ... thanks for your posts. So hard to know what other shareholders are really thinking.

After that first post-offer flush-out it looks like who ever is left holding is now watching and waiting for the “independent expert’s report”.

What worries me though, in the “advice” posted on the website, and quoted below, is that I can’t see a single director (of the 3) who is not in some way “associated” with the bidder. And aren’t Ebsworth Lawyers the same Melbourne guys who advised AGS in (and subsequently lost at great cost) all the contract law court cases the company pursued against Quasar Resources?

“””The Directors of Alliance who are not associated with the bidder are commissioning an independent expert's report about whether the offer is fair and reasonable. That report will be released in due course, together with a Target's Statement and the Directors' recommendations. Shareholders are encouraged to wait for that information so as to be able to make a full assessment of the merits of the offer before deciding a course of action. Alliance is being advised by HWL Ebsworth Lawyers.”””

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.