MCT 0.00% 0.3¢ metalicity limited

Ann: Takeover Bid for NME Extension of Offer Period, page-25

1. 827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207
    Thats ok, but when i came into this stock i held the belief that the Gold is in the ground and i still believe that, what i failed to realise was the recalcitrant JV Partner that is involved in it with us.
    Comments on these threads do definitely influence a buy or sell move on a stock, for me anyway, do i care what decision you make, no, but it would be a derelict act not to warn intending buyers of the problems with a stock for the purpose of safeguarding your own investment,i call it accountability, you may call it whatever you like, but right now this stock smells like BS (that' why you are on the sidelines like many others i assume ) but its shareholders are not at fault here, we may own part of the company but as i've seen many times we have very little say in how its run and right now that's the issue here, from 1.3 to .003 in less than 12 months underscores that incompetence, its about time Management released a statement to shareholders outlining a where to strategy from here to at least indicate to us that maybe we are on the wrong track with our comments, but i'm sure as hell confident that ain't going to happen is it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $5.756K 1.918M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 48348273 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 49559067 55
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.58pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.