MCT 0.00% 0.3¢ metalicity limited

Ann: Takeover Bid for NME Extension of Offer Period, page-47

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 359
    Good Evening all , yacheng! I would bet your losses are not as big as mine, over 100k for me now in this S/Show but having said that the 5mill buyer this week was me OK, on top of that call me Dumb, Stupid Insane all of the above granted, I would bet my left cod that these boys are not going to sell this company or let it crash without getting out at a higher price to these current prices, thats putting all this unfortunate B?S thats going on aside , to every ones current detriment. Their has gotta be a reason for them to go at this so hard? time will tell. As warren Buffet said buy when everyone else is selling, and I would have to be right up there now, and I will buy more. Because its a flaming good tenement, and a gift, who ever has ultimate control, have always believed the gold is there and I reckon so do they. If FMG see fit to hang in so do I for one. this will get sorted . some one said about an outside take over of both , Not going to happen , they would spend the next two years, and our money fighting like hell over that price Best Oldynasaw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $4.756K 1.585M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 47948273 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 50059067 56
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.47am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.