MCT 0.00% 0.2¢ metalicity limited

Hehe no I can't tell you that.Money made it is what it is, I'm...

1. 436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Hehe no I can't tell you that.
    Money made it is what it is, I'm sure MCT wouldn't want to go down this path. Who would?
    Yes NME has a "higher" SP, I could say a lot but at the end of the day NME has a TO bid buffering it's SP, MCT doesn't have that protection, so it is open to market reaction and there's plenty of material available to react to.
    We have only seen so much of the TO so far, Botched MRE results from historical results, drama with IER's & the TO panel, not to mention claims of JV agreement not met.... The list goes on and on. Plus MCT are still funding exploration so dilution & raising capital are issues NME haven't dealt with, yet.
    It will keep going on & on too I believe cause that's the animal we are dealing with here.
    2 companies, not much difference in the MC of both bit yes difference in the SP. Not comparing apples with apples.
    Fight it out or pick a side, which company is in the best position to further the tenement.
    My choice would be, TO approved, new directors sought (focus on skill set & appropriate salaries) Go find gold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.971M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.1K 1.3M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 169608149 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 3502664 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.58pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.