re: Ann: Takeover Bid - Independent Expert&#3... Wouldn't...

1. 9,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1120
    re: Ann: Takeover Bid - Independent Expert... Wouldn't greatly bother me hilling if it pulled back further for a bit so long as we keep progressing towards production.

There is a bit of support there at the moment in the mid 20s but there is a major gap back down to around 19.5/20 cents from when the takeover was announced. Given the BFS looks guaranteed to be positive it's probably already factored in to both MAK and UCL prices. If MAK pull their offer and nothing comes out of left field (eg the reverse takeover that some of the MAK thread have speculated about or something big on financing) then there would have to be a good chance of hitting that 20 cent area. I will definitely be looking to buy some more if we get down there again while still moving forward.

dapper, at the moment it probably doesn't matter which you hold. I originally focussed solely on UCL for Sandpiper because I felt we would get more leverage but I reckon MAK is pretty undervalued at the moment so will probably do quite well anyway when all comes to fruition.

Yes AD has wasted everyone's cash here - the way I read it if he had waited then there would eventually have been a merger because the UCL board is not opposed to the idea of the project being run through NMP by just the one management team.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $22.98K 2.042M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3935000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.