PGH 0.00% 78.5¢ pact group holdings ltd

Pippo17... I'm a bit confused by your reply but I'll apologise...

1. 169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    Pippo17... I'm a bit confused by your reply but I'll apologise for my previous comment being terse.

You said earlier "if 68c starts getting sold into panic will set in an holders will see it as the last chance to get out.his next offer could be lower eg 50c them who's laughing."

I simply question where you would come up with a claim like that? And then explained why he can't just do that. You use emotive terms such as "sold into panic" and "last chance to get out" and "his next offer could be lower". 68c won't get sold into panic... there is a BUY at 68c for 172m shares in the system... there will be NO "panic"... if it gets that low, they will simply be sold into that buy order in a normal orderly fashion. Even so, it won't be your "last chance to get out". He can't just reduce the offer. You have until the end of the offer period if you do eventually decide you want to take 68c. And if you do nothing and if he gets to 90% and he compulsorily acquires your shares, it will be at 68c anyway. And if it gets to the end of the offer period and he lets the offer lapse... yes... it may drift lower like any share on the market fluctuates (or it may go up)... but we need to remember... it was already trading at this price BEFORE THE OFFER... so unlike most takeovers where the SP is pumped by an above market offer, and it drops back if the offer falls through, the PGH SP was not juiced to this level by the offer. Quite the contrary... it was already here. And as I neglected to mention in my first comment, but @richardwth pointed out in his... he can't make another lower offer for 4months... and if he does, he even less chance of getting his 90% so why would he expend the time and energy.

I say these things because some people might just come on here not understanding the rules, read your statement, and then get scared into accepting his offer thinking that he can lower his offer to 50c. But he can't do that.

I then question what your motivation for saying such a falsehood is? If you don't think PGH is worth 68c then you should have already passed on your shares to RG. If you are worried he is going to reduce his offer to 50c (he can't simply do that) then you can sell on market right now for 1.5% more than RG is offering. Or maybe you didn't understand that he can't just go reducing his offer willy-nilly in which case fair enough.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $270.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
76.5¢ 78.5¢ 76.5¢ $10.62K 13.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 900 73.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
78.5¢ 937 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.