PGH 0.00% 84.0¢ pact group holdings ltd

To Michael,How ridiculous is this letter.1) If people wanted to...

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 234
    To Michael,

How ridiculous is this letter.

1) If people wanted to accept the offer, they would have done it back in December already mate.

2) You don't remember who have been voting for you at the AGM, don't you? Or wise, you would be running in shame like the first strike we cast.

3)5 days? We got guys went up here telling us they haven't got paid after 6 weeks here man. I will tell you a better idea. If RG reaches 90% by 12th Feb, I will sell out on the 25th Feb on market, and I still get the money back into my account after 3 days? Do you want to bet me on that? Go!

4) Delisting is not possible as you don't even bother go check the company's register before you speak, do you? What RG gained is from the top 49 holders. Under them, there are just around thousands of smaller individual holders here. How are you delisting it? On top of it, there are bunch of chess depositary nominee accounts in there, good luck in converting them, including your director's scheme shares. Also, RG can't put his votes in the delisting votes due to exclusion voting system.

5) I think you need to talk to a lawyer before sending out a letter like this, dude

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $289.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.0¢ 84.5¢ 84.0¢ $29.99K 35.70K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 110971034 84.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.5¢ 106425 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.