PGH 2.61% 74.5¢ pact group holdings ltd

Good post richardwth, all very plausible in my opinion, would be...

1. Giz
    854 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    Good post richardwth, all very plausible in my opinion, would be nice to be able to get some interest from a business journalist.

Who here thinks that since the market update, which surprising to most was very positive and seeing how it has overlapped the lastest offer period which the independent valuation would not have taken into account needs to also be updated or at the very least be recommended or even considered by our not so very IBC.
    So that being the case, the IBC should now recommend that existing shareholders not to take up this offer until a condition of a new Independent Valuation has taken place.
    IBC where quick to point out that conditions where deteriorating or give the shareholders the Impression of that!

Please, remaing shareholders contact PACT investor relations to stress this very fact, remember this BOARD is NOT considering the best intentions of shareholders and based on the last market update the share price could easily have been north of $1…… for it not for the obvious manipulations the had taken place.

[email protected]. Not that they will bother replying, but worth shooting them an email to voice dissatisfaction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
74.5¢
Change
-0.020(2.61%)
Mkt cap ! $256.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
76.5¢ 76.5¢ 74.0¢ $25.95K 34.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9791 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
75.0¢ 654 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.