PGH 0.00% 84.0¢ pact group holdings ltd

I just wanted to add a little pointBefore (Christmas 2023),...

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 233
    I just wanted to add a little point

Before (Christmas 2023), there were massive loss from investors whom gave up their shares because there was no definite buyers on the market. We are talking about tenth to hundredth of millions dollars here mate!

For many people, it's not a big deal. But for me, it's like, is there a miracle for Pact? Yeah say it, when you see for yourself, many screams in the past. I am talking from the past 2017-now.

We have known now Manipur has entered the battle for real. I agreed with guys up here and evidences showed that they have been buying to stop this maniac.

If you either hold back or buy or sell, (recommend hold), there's always a buyer or two or a few on market.

If you are in no rush for money, please wait for me and other holders. We don't have a lot, but in time, we will buy more. Would you now knowingly, there are buyers to buy your shares at higher price than the bid that you just walk away with just 84 cents/share? All I am asking is for whomever the seller is, to be patient and sell out on the market at the price you want it to be in appropriate time. Of course, it's your shares and your decision. I only recommend it.

Please keep in minds, your shares end of the day either converted to be 84 cents' under RG's will Or, have a bit of patience. YOU don't sell to RG's, he can't reach 90% and therefore, your Patience can be your CHOICE. YOU can sell at the price you wanted as long as he DOESN'T get to 90% and as long as the buyer willing to buy it. Please notice from my previous posts, that there are definitely BUYERS, it's just depending on TIME and SITUATION.

Your shares are IMPORTANT, because as statistic counts, there are only around 12.8 millions shares belonging to smaller holders. Whether it is RG or Manipur or other institutional players, unfortunately, to win this game, it goes through that 12.8 millions shares.

For ME, I will hold and buy when I can and of course, if I can squeeze any new data, be it you that are the first viewers. And btw, I am Manipur and User123 and the remainder holders' supporter too.

Hihihi.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $289.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.0¢ 84.5¢ 84.0¢ $29.99K 35.70K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 110971034 84.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.5¢ 106425 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.