NWH 0.83% $3.60 nrw holdings limited

Hello everybody ..... Will I see you all (in an imaginary sense)...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 18,785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3955
    Hello everybody .....
    Will I see you all (in an imaginary sense)  at the AGM tomorrow?
    ..I have been thinking about what to wear so as to look my best (it is the thought that counts ) and if anybody wants to chip in with details of their own AGM function wear I feel it would be useful..

But - more truthfully - I have been thinking about Primero ....
    ..not obsessively or anything like that.
    (There has not been time to fall into any kind of grand romance yet and I have not quite forgiven it for being  a losing trade after I bought some shares long ago, sat  for months as the price sank and then finally spat  the dummy at 22c, or something like that.)

.......Did you know exactly a week ago it made an offer to buy half of Byrah’s 70%-owned  manganese project in WA’s Byrah Basin in the Gascoyne Region? [read all about it ] - for $2.5M?
    ....the offer may  be only a stick to gee up the 30% owner to increase its stake instead ....​
    But maybe Primero (NRW!) truly wants it? ​

AND regards that lithium expertise Jules mentioned ... where he said  Primero was  well positioned in regards future focused energy solutions like hydrogen and lithium...

.......Did you know one  of the world’s most famous undeveloped lithium companies ( the one Tesla’s Elon Musk favoured over all others last September 28 with a five year supply deal [Australia's Piedmont signs lithium ore supply deal with Tesla, shares surge]) has a contract with OUR potential new division?

-On June 23 Piedmont had  appointed  Primero Group as preferred EPC contractor for spodumene concentrator
    “Primero will contract-operate the spodumene concentrator for a period of up to six years following construction.”
    https://tinyurl.com/y7otn5dr

FN Arena said on October 7 [In our view, Piedmont Lithium’s appointment of its experienced technical consultant, Primero Group ((PGX)), as its engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contractor, will significantly mitigate execution risk relating to the lithium project.]

cheers

(And I am thinking I ought to lose the Roman sandals  and go for something sophisticated and ‘top drawer’ in line with the vibe)  ..
    Last edited by sabine: 25/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.