Well now we know who the fund is - African Minerals Exploration...

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Well now we know who the fund is - African Minerals Exploration and Development.....I wonder if they have any links to the top shareholders (nice to see that they formed part of the blocking stake).....  I like their investment ethos (this is not an extensive list):

• Assets that are well positioned to move along the exploration and development value curve;
      the Fund typically considers investing in assets at any point prior to a Pre-Feasibility Study (PFS)
    • Minerals that have a large market and an extensive array of applications, analysing
      the medium to long-term balance of demand and supply and the number of competing
      exploration projects, rather than opportunistically riding commodity prices
    • Projects with the potential to become world-class deposits which are attractive to
      major mining companies and are positioned in the lower quartile in terms of future
      mining operating costs
    • Capital is invested with a phased approach, linking new tranches to detailed
      exploration milestones that limit the risk profile of the Fund
    WTR ticks these boxes, not to mention the ESIA is due in the first quarter which further de-risks this project.  It will be interesting to see the path forward once the ESIA is approved (assuming that the ESIA is approved).  IMHO the next few months are pivotal in the development priority of this project........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $323.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.5¢ 27.0¢ $458.1K 1.673M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 48564 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 543873 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.