This is an opportunistic bid at best. This is way below even the...

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    This is an opportunistic bid at best. This is way below even the previous Chinese bid. WTR have some big players involved and raising cash for a project that will be a 20+ year mine life and sub $200m required to fund...... If it is sold at these super low prices I will be dumbfounded....anyone stop to think why JP Morgan are interested? These guys are only out to line their pockets........ I for one think this is a low ball opportunistic bid that should be treated with the respect it deserves....... throw it away.... also as mentioned above these guys have no cash.... and have recently refinanced...why? Can they not make enough money out of their current operations? I think too many questions and a company that has proved nothing....... This company is worth at least $200m.....not the pittance offered. LOMON was going to contribute the first $200m to the project for a 50:50 JV.....this is a heck of a lot better than the piddly 11 % offered..... IMHO this is an absolutely pathetic offer.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $323.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.5¢ 27.0¢ $458.1K 1.673M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 48564 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 543873 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.