EXU 0.00% 17.0¢ explaurum limited

Ann: Takeover offer - take no action, page-50

1. 58,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    I expect preliminary results from Mace in a few weeks.

The Directors have been very diligent and professional in the way they have been progressing this fantastic project. Comments (I have heard indirectly) made by other professional mining people who have visited the Tampia site have been very complimentary of the EXU Directors.

To continue to speculate on this currently dead bid, or any other for that matter is probably wasting our time at this stage.

The one thing we can thank RMS for is that they have inadvertently placed a floor under out sp.

Once the Co. includes Mace in the BFS and some other resources are proven, the sp should be multiples of the current price.

I am not concerned about the funding arrangements for the plant (which may be sub $100m) as I expect financiers to be very keen to advance funds with a short payback period of perhaps 18 months, thanks to Mace. I think the Directors probably have this aspect pretty well under control.

Let's wait until we see what response comes next and what develops in coming weeks, particularly Mace.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.