AXZ 0.00% 48.0¢ amex resources limited

Just been absorbing all the information and comments released on...

1. 4,691 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 405
    Just been absorbing all the information and comments released on AXZ over the last 8 days.

In 2013 DJC did a profile on AXZ suggesting a price of $2.00 when iron ore price was $110 a ton.Curently iron ore is around $90 a ton and management is recommending that we accept 50 cents.

I have attended 5 of the last 6 AGMS I feel well informed to comment.

The board has given many reasons for selling including flooding, fires , cyclones,explosions ,personal injury and much more.Having met with the board at these shareholder meetings , this was never bought to me as an area of major concern.The cyclone was explained as a 1 in 100 year event. As for the flooding , well if anything this was going to be a symbiotic relationship. Removal of iron sands was seen as a positive as flooding would be less likely. Iron sand measurements in some areas range from between 4 to 9 metres, so any reduction would help alleviate the problem.

As for fires I do not recall any mention in quarterly report since I first bought shares in 2010 but am happy to be corrected.Same goes for personal injury to staff and also any explosions. ! You need a bit of work to be going on for explosions to become a legitimate problem.I think some of these reasons are overkill .No mention is made of most recent tenement so this must have NO value at all.Funny that !

Regarding finances, Sorbac covered that well, very succinct .

After 7 years of support truly gutted and poorer for the experience.Would have been very interesting if this T/O was read to some 500 shareholders, not a lot cheering but plenty of booing from me and maybe a few others.Will go check the mail to see if the good news has arrived yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.