LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Whichever way you look at it 38 million shares changed hands...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Whichever way you look at it 38 million shares changed hands today and the SP finished up a bit over 5%.

This means that there is significant interest in LNGL by investors for whatever reason.

The company says it knows nothing about a take-over which would be correct but that does not mean it a take-over attempt could not happen. Personally I would think this to be unlikely for the very reasons explained by others already.

There are other possibilities. For example, if it is attractive to consider a takeover why would it not be attractive for an investor to want to take a major position in the company like Baupost and Valinor have done?

I well remember the valuation calculations by Sivart and other a year ago or so explaining the LNG value consisting of Magnolia (4 trains) without considering Bear Head and again including Bear Head (4 or 6 trains) .

This then boils down to whether or not Magnolia will happen and then to a lesser extend Bear Head.

Somebody out there clearly believes in LNGL's ability to succeed. Apart from LNGL people there are those in other companies who would have a fair idea like those who may or may not become possible LNGL customers.

35 million shares in one day with a rising share price suggest to me that somebody out there is seriously interested in the Red Ant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.