PRX 50.0% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Ann: Takeovers Panel Application, page-60

1. 307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    The one saving grace in all this top holder battle is that both Apac & Prc are subject to exactly the same % gains or losses as us as the SP ducks and Dives. Both are losing huge amounts of cash at the moment and while both would like to be the ones pulling the strings the one common denominator is that they both must want their holdings to be worth a lot more.
    So when the battle is over and they have done their very best to sort this mess out to their own advantage/benefit, 1 of our shares will still be worth 1 of their shares. I think getting rid of the old board and trying to position a new board inline with their objectives is normal business practice. Lets face it the last mob were useless only in it for the big wages imho and BL's new salary package considering the state of the funds available seems very excessive to me. $1m over 3 years + all the bonus's you can handle ffs. These guys get the sack and walk with the cash anyway, they need to be made accountable, I think maybe this is Prc's ace in the hole board member and one that APAC would like to see gone.
    If BL is confirmed as MD now with contract and APAC get rid I presume he will walk with all his so called future earnings. (shakes head)
    On the bright side, I think longer term when the true benefits of what ABU is capable of value adding in the right hands (should that ever eventuate) and the fact that both parties want control so badly makes me more inclined to Hold my investment AGAIN lol! Pity about the 15% PRC interest rate though

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.294M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.689K 1.465M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 27948362 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21575053 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.04pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.