BRN 2.86% 17.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Taking Orders of Akida AI, page-169

1. 1,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2120
    Yes, it's a shame you won't be able to get your hands on one at the moment ulux, but we do know that there will be more soon, I get it that soon could be like "how long is a piece of string", but BRN are clearly after the big hitters right at the minute.

While from your perspective that's disappointing, big picture view is probably understandable, but we also know that BRN are aware of what you have been doing and maybe it should be put to Tony Dawe that people like you should be looked after ASAP.

The thing is from what I have read and heard BRN are also really excited about getting Akida out to the backyard tech enthusiasts who could come up with any number of amazing applications and use cases for Akida. And I think RT, PVDM, AM et al all understand and get it that the backyard crew will be important in the genesis of potentiating the possibilities inherent with the Akida 1000.Not to mention the notion of growing the brand and awareness of it.

The stuff you've been doing the last few months is awesome mate. So I am really hoping it isn't long before you can do some more magic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $333.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.8¢ $1.174M 6.869M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 185137 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 920196 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.