BRN 2.86% 17.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Taking Orders of Akida AI, page-171

1. 1,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5541

Nice to see the string of announcements this morning.

All steady as she goes Captain.

I'm expecting to finally see the worm curve upwards with the next 4C report in late January 2022.

Goodbye to revenue figures of less than 1 Million USD throughout 2022.

This update was very measured, still keeping a lid on things, as one would expect.

I think it's also important not to get involved in a tit for tat with small fry shorters, bagging them this morning or trying to taunt them into an argument is lowering yourself to their negative, self-centred behaviour.

The share price reacted as per normal, an early 15% gain, pulling back to finish 6.7% up for the day, nice.

The $112,000 in revenue was entirely predictable, the news on the new CEO was also entirely predictable, preparing to take orders was also entirely predictable, so all in all, everything seems to be nicely on track.

I personally feel that the current CEO will still be leading Brainchip to the official release of AKIDA onto the World stage....and I'm sorry if you don't like my view, but he should be there as the true original founder, just as Bill Gates and Steve Jobs before him.

No disrespect to Anil either, he's also brilliant, but it had to start by someone, and that someone was Peter.

Love it or Leave it.

Tech x
    Last edited by Mr Tech Laden: 21/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $333.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.8¢ $1.174M 6.869M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 185137 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 920196 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.