TZN 3.45% 2.8¢ terramin australia limited.

Happy days ahead for long term shareholders. We should be mining...

1. 7 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Happy days ahead for long term shareholders. We should be mining by Christmas 2025
    This is news from Algeria. I had to translate from French to English from the following link below.
    There is alot of upside to come n the share price from here

https://www.algerie-eco.com/2023/05/19/mine-de-zinc-de-tala-hamza-terramin-obtient-le-permis-minier/

The Australian company Terramin Australia Limited announced, Thursday, May 18, that a major step has been achieved in the project to exploit the Tala Hamza zinc and lead deposit in Oued Amizour in the wilaya of Béjaïa. The Australian company has, in fact, indicated that the mining permit was issued to it by the Algerian mining regulator, which is the National Agency for Mining Activities (Anam).The issuance of the mining permit means that Tala Hamza has met all Algerian regulatory, financial and environmental requirements and can now continue its development," Terramin said in a statement. The same source specified that in collaboration with the Algerian partners, this mining permit will allow the extraction and processing of 2 million tonnes of ore instead of the 1.3 million tonnes planned in the final feasibility study of the project. of 2018. According to the same source, yields will be improved over the 20-year life of the mine. “Terramin is exceptionally pleased to have received the mining permit for Tala Hamza. The mining permit is the most critical factor in any new project development and is the most important achievement towards the implementation of the project,” said Bruce Sheng, the executive chairman of Terramin, quoted in the press release.It should be noted that it is the mixed Algerian-Australian company “Western Mediterranean Zinc -WMZ-“, which is in charge of the realization and the exploitation of the project, which extends over an area of 234 hectares, and enjoys an exploitable reserve of 34 million tonnes. Nearly 780 direct jobs and 4,000 indirect jobs will be created, All the conditions met for the start of work in July. Last Wednesday, the Ministry of Energy and Mines announced that it had "met all the conditions necessary for the effective launch of the work to carry out the project for the exploitation of the deposit and the construction of the plant in July, and the entry into production scheduled for December 2025", in application "of the recommendations of the meeting of the Council of Ministers of May 14" relating to the acceleration of the rate of realization of the project. The ministry indicated that "all the administrative procedures relating to the project have been finalized and work is in progress for the completion of the other components of the project, relating to transport, water and the development of the quay of the port of Bejaia”. The President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune had ordered during the recent meeting of theH5 Council of Ministers to "reduce all the delays linked to the secondary technical sites to accelerate the entry into operation of this project, especially since the stage of regularizations administrative is outdated". He also instructed to “adopt the 24/24 shift system to advance the work, given its positive impact at the national level”.According to the same source, the start of mining will be carried out "according to the feasibility study of the project, adopted according to the rules provided for environmental protection, and which are compatible with the environmental requirements and the specificities of the nature of the mine”.
    Tala Hamza aiming to online and mining Christmas 2025. I have translated from French to English from the below site
    Happy days ahead for long tern share holders
    Last edited by Dandyjac: 21/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.001(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $59.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $4.018K 143.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 250666 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 1827943 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.28pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.