TZN 23.1% 3.2¢ terramin australia limited.

My cynical opinion is that the article is the adelaide...

1. 301 Posts.
    My cynical opinion is that the article is the adelaide advertiser was a quasi stock market announcement of further delays. It saved them the embarrassment of issuing another stock market announcement ie Update no 10 etc. And whilst the article this week seemed largely positive and emphasised patience, the impatience really stems from KM & TZN with the information they have provided the market. You just have to go back and read previous quarterlys and announcements since the DFS to see where the problem of expectation lies. Im also a bit peeved with the company on how the surprise with the length of time to production for TH. I think a good company would have prepared the market pre DFS about realistic time frames to production. That may have lessened the 70% decline in share price since DFS. The rapid departure of previous CEO and failure to secure another CEO also concerns me. Ive been an investor in TZN for a long time definitely to my financial detriment but wait in 'hope' for better times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.006(23.1%)
Mkt cap ! $67.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 3.2¢ 2.7¢ $2.428K 78.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 102896 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 259179 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.